TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE BOOKING THROUGH [www.solitaire.in]:
Prospective Buyers are requested to carefully read and understand the following Terms & Conditions of Online Booking:
- Classic Promoters & Builders Private Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiaries/group entities (“Company”) reserves its right to accept or reject any online booking by the Applicant(s).
- Indian Residents/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) who are competent to enter into a contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, shall be eligible to apply. The Applicant(s) shall be responsible to comply with all the statutory compliances as required from time to time under the applicable laws prevailing in India including the laws applicable to NRIs/PIOs and the Company shall not be liable for non-compliance with the same, in any manner whatsoever.
- The online payment of booking amount of INR 1,11,000/- (Indian Rupees One Lakh Eleven Thousand only) (“Token Amount”) is subject to applicable laws of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as well as the applicable and prevailing laws, rules and regulations framed about the Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking.
- The payment of Token Amount through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking is subject to the risks involved in any electronic payment transactions including but not limited to technical failure in the payment gateway operations. The Company shall not be liable for any failure of any payment transaction/s or any amount/s debited from the Applicant/s account but not credited to the Company’s account. The Applicant/s shall not have any claim/s against the Company for such failed transaction/s under any circumstances whatsoever.
- On successful payment of Token Amount, the Applicant(s) shall be assigned an order number which will be communicated to the email address provided by the Applicant(s) on the online booking form. For payments made before 15:00 hours IST, the Company shall confirm the availability of the Unit within 3 hours of receipt of the Token Amount. For transactions are done post 15:00 hours IST, the Company shall confirm the availability of the Unit within 24 hours of receipt of Token Amount.
- It is hereby clarified that the payment of Token Amount shall merely constitute an expression of interest in a particular Unit by the Applicant(s) and shall under no circumstances be construed as creation of right, title, or interest in a particular Unit. On acceptance of the online booking by the Company, the Applicant(s) shall be required to submit duly filled-in Application Form (“Application Form”) for allotment of Unit envisaging broader terms and conditions of inter-alia allotment, payment schedule, and agreement for sale. The Application Form shall be submitted by the Applicant(s) within 2 (two) days from the Company’s confirmation about the availability of the Unit.
- Upon the Applicant(s) submitting the duly filled-in Application Form to Company as above, the said Token Amount shall be adjusted against the sale consideration payable towards the Unit, as per the Application Form.
- The terms and conditions contained herein and in the Application Form shall be construed by the laws of India and any disputes/issues arising out of this transaction will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Pune.